We all have a frosting lover in our lives. That girlfriend who scrapes off the frosting, leaving you the barren cake. Or the guy who eyes the corner piece with dagger-like glares, daring anyone else to take it at every company function.
Well, this holiday season I’m going to help you get the frosting lovers on your list what they really want!
As the world’s leading frosting fanatic, I’ve compiled a list of the top 10 things even I would put on my frosting wish list.
Drum roll, please…
1. This Wilton decorating set comes with all the necessities to get started on a frosting adventure. For the beginner frosting lover, this gift will be much appreciated.
2. Yes, it’s true–we love anything with “frosting” in the name. Philosophy already makes excellent lotions but the fact that this is “frosting” lotion means us frosting lovers can finally do what we’ve always dreamt of doing…
3. I love spatulas! (I feel like that should be on a t-shirt.) These colorful frosting spatulas are so happy-inducing that any frosting lover would be thrilled to receive them.
4. Well, of course I had to include my own cookbook on this list! Seriously though, I wrote this book for frosting lovers and wannabe frosting lovers so if your friend doesn’t have this yet, you’ll want to move it to the top of your list.
5. My KitchenAid has been with me since the very beginning of my cupcake venture. It’s traveled with me to every kitchen and every shop I’ve owned. It’s made countless cupcakes and countless bowls of frosting and it just keeps on chugging! This gift is an investment but at least it’s a lasting one. (And I love the glass bowl on this one.)
6. The ONLY t-shirt for frosting lovers on the market today! It comes in all sizes, children’s too. I hear there are limited quantities available. Get one before they’re gone!
7. We’re making all this frosting but now we need something to put it in! These Ball jars are classic storage containers and pretty enough to gift frosting in. Get that frosting lover some jars and you may just see some jars full of frosting gifted to you in return.
8. All these frosting flavors we’re making from The Dollop book of Frosting and we need to keep track! These chalkboard stickers are a super cute way to label our frosting filled Ball jars.
9. If you’ve never heard of J. R. Watkins, that’s a major shame. This long-standing company makes the best in gourmet extracts and spices. From pure vanilla extract to coffee extract to peanut butter extract, you can find all the delicious flavors you thought you’d never find.
10. Did you know you could watch Cupcake Wars on Amazon Instant Video?! Well, you can! For just $3! I’ve even linked you to the episode that I was on